REB Video Tutorials
More tutorials coming soon!
Videos are being created to act as aids to help REB users of the system perform specific tasks within CTO Stream.
The following applicant video tutorials are designed to help researchers become familiar with the CTO Stream system and how to perform specific tasks. We are currently working to create more video tutorials, which will be posted as they become available.
|Video Tutorials for REB Users|
|Reviewer Comments (4:14)||• Panel Comments vs. Form Comments
• Viewing Panel Comments and Form Comments
• How to create a Form Comment
• How to create Panel Comment
|Changing Expiry Date Status and Re-issuing the Approval Letter (4:25)||• Why would we ever need to do this?
• Viewing study Status and Expiry Date from the Centres tab
• Changing study Status and Expiry Date
• Re-issuing the Approval letter
|Editing Document Name, Version Date and Version Number of a Submission Document (2:13)||• How is the REB notified of an error with a Document Name, Version Date or Number?
• Where to find the documents attached to the submission (Form Documents)
• How to edit Form Documents of a Submission
|Reviewing a CTO Stream Submission (6:02)||• Overview of the Work Area
• Open a submission to the Submission Timeline Page
• Accessing the submission documents
• Table of contents for the form (the Navigation Page)
• Printing the form
• Inside the application form
|REB Meetings (8:56)||• Viewing upcoming and past meetings for your REB
• Explore the Meetings Overview Page
• Creating or deleting a meeting
• How to assign a submission to a meeting
• Assign a submission to a past meeting
|Drafting and Sending the REB Letter (8:31)||• How to create a draft of the letter & tips for working with letter templates
• How to save a copy of the letter draft
• How to load the saved letter draft
• How to collate reviewer comments into the letter
• Sending the letter to the study team