The CTO Conference is a leading Canadian forum to drive innovation in clinical trials, including leaders from the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, academic and healthcare leaders, representatives from patient groups, health charities and research institutions.
This annual event provides a unique opportunity for members of our multi-stakeholder sector to collaborate, exchange knowledge and advance efforts to enhance the environment for clinical trials in Ontario and beyond.
- Network with a diverse group of peers from across the clinical trials community.
- Hear from an international delegation of speakers who share their insights on key conversations and innovations within clinical trials.
- Learn about and share best practices and emerging trends in clinical trials.
- Spark new ideas and partnerships to help you move your next clinical trial forward.
- I want to see what’s being done here in Canada and also understand how that’s being applied globally.
#CTO2021: Clinical Trials During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
This past year has underscored the critical role that clinical trials play in advancing medicine, improving care and responding effectively to urgent health crises. New challenges and opportunities arising with the pandemic have encouraged innovation and collaboration within the clinical trials environment. We must ask ourselves what we need to think about today, to make sure that we are ready for tomorrow. At this year’s conference we will reflect on clinical trials during the time of COVID-19, hear new perspectives, and learn about emerging opportunities.
CTO’s conference will be held virtually on the afternoons of March 23, 24, 25, 2021. Recognizing the amount of time we have all spent in front of screens this year, we will feature a trimmed agenda. The conference will run for three days from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.