The CTO Conference is a leading Canadian forum to drive innovation in clinical trials, including leaders from the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, academic and healthcare leaders, representatives from patient groups, health charities and research institutions.
This annual event provides a unique opportunity for members of our multi-stakeholder sector to collaborate, exchange knowledge and advance efforts to enhance the environment for clinical trials in Ontario and beyond.
- Network with a diverse group of peers from across the clinical trials community.
- Hear from an international delegation of speakers who share their insights on key conversations and innovations within clinical trials.
- Learn about and share best practices and emerging trends in clinical trials.
- Spark new ideas and partnerships to help you move your next clinical trial forward.
- I want to see what’s being done here in Canada and also understand how that’s being applied globally.
#CTO2022: Early Bird Registration is now open!
Early bird registration for CTO 2022 is now open. Register here.
Since 2014 Clinical Trials Ontario (CTO) has held its annual clinical trials conference in March. This year, to ensure the safety of our community, we are postponing the event and preparing to host an in-person conference on November 10 & 11, 2022 in Toronto. We look forward to connecting with our community to collaborate, exchange knowledge and advance efforts to enhance the environment for clinical trials in Ontario and beyond.
Stay tuned for details about CTO’s in-person conference on the conference website and follow us on Twitter for updates at @clinicaltrialON!
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities or have questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.