Investigator Decision Aid
This decision aid is part of an ongoing research project. Project team members include:
- Monica Parry, University of Toronto (Principal Investigator)
- Tina Ceroni, Clinical Trials Ontario (Principal Knowledge User)
- Marianne Park, Network of Women with Disabilities (Knowledge User)
- Ann Kristin Bjørnnes, Oslo Metropolitan University (Co-Applicant)
- Anne Ellis, Queen’s University (Co-Applicant)
- Ian Gilron, Queen’s University (Co-Applicant)
- Dawn Richards, Clinical Trials Ontario (Co-Applicant)
- Karine Toupin-April, University of Ottawa (Co-Applicant)
- Adhiyat Najam, Diabetes Action Canada (Knowledge User)
- David Wells, Diabetes Action Canada (Knowledge User)
- Salima Hemani, University of Toronto (Trainee)
- Clinical Trials Ontario (Collaborating Partner)
Funding for the development and dissemination of the Investigator Decision Aid has been provided by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) (Application #397455) and the Ontario SPOR Support Unit (OSSU).
If you have any questions or comments about the decision aid, please send them to email@example.com or call 1-833-543-4916.