Talk Clinical Trials Campaign
#TalkClinicalTrials, a campaign led by CTO with support from many voices, is building awareness of clinical trials.
Why? Because clinical trials matter to all of us. They help to generate better medicines for patients, cutting-edge health technologies, and ultimately help shape the future of medicine. Patients and the public are at the heart of clinical trials, and their engagement is critical in shaping and conducting clinical trials.
Participate in our blog series
The #TalkClinicalTrials blog series tells real stories about patient and public engagement with clinical trials and their importance for driving the future of medicine.
Participate and share your story as part of this blog series. Email email@example.com
Stay tuned for the launch of this series in Fall 2019!
Share on social media
Help us build awareness about clinical trials by joining the #TalkClinicalTrials conversation on social media. We welcome you to share:
- Your organization’s clinical trials or research website
- Videos that your organization has about clinical trials
Facts about clinical trials
- Conversations with healthcare providers about clinical trials
- Personal experiences of being in a clinical trial or supporting a loved one who participated in a clinical trial
- A fact about clinical trials that you may want to highlight or learn more about
- If you are involved in running clinical trials, your role and what you enjoy most about what you do
- How clinical trials have impacted you
These sample posts can help get you started.
- #Clinicaltrials can happen in hospitals, at companies, in doctors’ offices, and at other places #TalkClinicalTrials
- What’s your #clinicaltrial experience or story? #TalkClinicalTrials
- #Clinicaltrials help bring new treatments to Ontarians and Canadians. #TalkClinicalTrials